All the help you need to get Great Grades
The term ‘MathSphere Ltd.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Hodson & Co. Chartered Accountants, Wiston House, 1 Wiston Avenue, Worthing BN14 7QL. Our company registration number is 5355810 in the UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of MathSphere Ltd - © MathSphere Ltd 2011-2014. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
At ks2-maths-sats.co.uk, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit ks2-maths-sats.co.uk, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
Credit/Debit card information
All online transactions on this site are processed by PayPal. MathSphere Ltd neither receives, stores nor processes these details. We keep the shipping details you give paypal so we can process your order. As a minimum we store your name, postal address, email address, if given, and the products you have ordered. When you order, you will also have the option to type in your telephone number if you wish. The telephone number would be useful if we needed to contact you if, for instance, your email address failed and there was an issue that needed to be resolved, but you do not have to give it if you do not wish to.
We also use third party advertisements on a small number of pages which have free material to help support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and whether you have Flash installed.
You can also choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.